Terms of Service & Policies
Shipping Policy + Rates
- We ship all orders destined for the continental US via USPS or Fedex. All international orders are shipped via USPS International and Fedex International. Tracking numbers are provided by email at the time of shipment. The customer assumes responsibility for any additional charges on rejected packages. stones, glass, + bones is not responsible for customs fees incurred from importing goods. Any shipping charges incurred due to exchanges or returns for store credit are the responsibility of the customer.
- stones, glass, + bones is not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses and refunds will not be provided for misguided packages. Redirection is NOT possible with USPS services.
- We work hard to keep our shipping rates reasonable while still getting your items to you in the most efficient and reliable way possible, and we appreciate your understanding.
- stones, glass, + bones cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit due to the carriers neglect - all carrier issues should be directed to either www.usps.com or www.fedex.com
Returns + Exchange Policy
The following return and exchange policy applies to all internet sales:
- We know it is sometimes difficult to purchase jewelry on the web. So we offer a two-week unconditional return guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, return it within 14 days for a full refund.
- All sales are final on discounted SALE items.
- All sales are final on custom orders.
Repair + Replacement Policy
For repairs due to defect or normal wear and tear, please see the stones, glass, + bones LIFETIME GUARANTEE section below.
For any other repairs, contact us for information and pricing.
stones, glass, + bones LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We stand by the quality of our materials and craftsmanship. If the stringing wire, leather, or threads of your stones, glass, + bones product fails at any time due to regular use, we will repair or replace it.
You will need to return the item to our workshop at your cost. Within 30 days we will repair or replace and return to you via standard shipping within the continental US free of charge.
Please contact us to return your item for repair. We will send you an authorization code before you return the product.
We guarantee that our products are made to withstand a lifetime of normal wear and tear for the use they were intended. The stones, glass, + bones Lifetime Guarantee does not cover repair or replacement due to out-of-the-ordinary use, accidents, or intentional modification by customer.
The materials used may be one-of-a-kind and irreplaceable. If, because of normal wear, a bead or component should break and you want it replaced and restrung we will do our best to match what was there using the best available piece. A restringing fee will apply.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you on this site without your knowledge, and all such information is collected directly from you. We may utilize your email address to send communications to you, but you may opt out at any time.
If you have any questions that aren’t covered here, please contact us. We’ll reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
All site content is copyright by stones, glass, + bones and may not be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent by Dorothy Dudek of stones, glass, + bones.